The 2023 West Coast Rock Lobster Annual Management Meetings (AMMs) will be held on Monday, 4th September in Fremantle and Wednesday, 6th September in Geraldton.
The Industry Consultation Unit (ICU) will facilitate on behalf of the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD).
Fremantle Annual Management Meeting
- Monday 04 September 2023: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Swan Yacht Club, Preston Point, Riverside Road, East Fremantle WA. Map of venue here.
Geraldton Annual Management Meeting
- Wednesday 06 September 2023 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- The Gerald Apartment Hotel, 25 Cathedral Ave, Geraldton WA. Map of venue here.
It is essential you RSVP by Monday 28th August 2023 if you would like to attend the meetings.
For each meeting, the day’s proceedings are divided into two sessions:
- Morning session (9:00am to 1:00pm) – focused on DPIRD presentations including research, management, compliance and other important issues relevant to the western rock lobster fishery.
- Afternoon session (1:30pm to 4:30pm) – industry session facilitated by the Western Rock Lobster Council. This session will include discussions with licence holders and industry feedback for items such as TACC setting, industry issues, resource management, fishing operations, industry research and professional development.
*Registration opens at 8:30 am. Morning tea and lunch will be provided. The meetings will be followed by drinks.
Agenda and Background Documents
Please click on the links to access the following documents relevant to the AMMs:
- Agenda of 2023 Annual Management Meetings – Morning session
- Agenda of 2023 Annual Management Meetings – Afternoon session
Should you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to be in touch.
The ICU contacts:
Angus Callander, Executive Officer, phone: 9432 7702, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Bramwell, Executive Assistant, phone: 9432 7711, email: email@example.com