The 2022 West Coast Rock Lobster Annual Management Meetings (AMMs) will be held on Monday, 8 August 2022 in Fremantle and Wednesday, 10 August 2022 in Geraldton. The Industry Consultation Unit (ICU) will facilitate on behalf of the Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development (DPIRD).
Please note that there is an option to attend the Fremantle meeting online. The link to attend the AMM via Zoom is below.
Fremantle Annual Management Meeting
- Monday 08 August 2022: 9 am – 4:30 pm
- Swan Yacht Club, Preston Point, Riverside Road, East Fremantle WA. Map of venue here.
Geraldton Annual Management Meeting
- Wednesday 10 August 2022 – 9 am – 4:30 pm
- The Gerald Apartment Hotel, 25 Cathedral Ave, Geraldton WA. Map of venue here.
For those who wish to attend the meeting ONLINE please follow the link below:
It is essential you pre-register to attend the meeting via Zoom in order to receive the link and password to join the meeting.
For each meeting, the day’s proceedings are divided into two sessions:
- Morning session (9:00am to 1:00pm) – focused on DPIRD presentations including research, management, compliance and other important issues relevant to the western rock lobster fishery.
- Afternoon session (1:30pm to 4:30pm) – industry session facilitated by the Western Rock Lobster Council. This session will include discussions with licence holders and industry feedback for items such as TACC setting, industry issues, resource management, fishing operations, industry research and professional development.
*Registration opens at 8:30 am. Morning tea and lunch will be provided. The meetings will be followed by drinks.
Agenda and Background Documents
Please click on the links to access the following documents relevant to the AMMs:
- Agenda of 2022 Annual Management Meetings – Morning session (updated)
- Agenda of 2022 Annual Management Meetings – Afternoon session (updated)
- WRL Annual Stock Assessment Report 2022
Should you have any concerns or queries, please do not hesitate to be in touch.
The ICU contacts:
Angus Callander, Executive Officer, phone: 9432 7702, email: email@example.com
Maree Bujdegan, Executive Assistant, phone: 9432 7711, email: firstname.lastname@example.org